there is a helicopter just circling over southwest center city philly. I’m assuming something is on first or someone was shot? it is right out my window just hanging out, circling.
one of the weird parts of my job is that like, sometimes some magazines print really weird stuff? and due to a project I help with at work I sometimes need to deal with these articles a bunch of times.
but anyways so today a coworker and I were studying the nudity on tv four page article really hard today trying to find the missing image of boobs from tv and she and I were just kind of giggling because who deals with that at 9:45 in the morning?
I am really behind on tumblr so I have like a billion tabs open and I am going through them but I realize I might be like, liking or responding to things from weeks ago and I feel like this very benign tumblr ghost.
I should probably finish packing for my move on sunday.
— Welcome to Night Vale
- earl grey: how do you take your tea?
- lady grey: favorite outfit?
- irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
- chamomile: comfort movie?
- peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
- milk: do you have any allergies?
- sugar: tell me about your first crush
- honey: type out the last text you sent
- green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
- bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
- mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
- chai: what do you order at starbucks?
- oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
- herbal: post a selfie
- coffee: surprise coffee ask! how do you take your coffee?
I AM SO TIRED
getting up for work is SO DIFFICULT
as much as I like leaving early on friday I will be super glad when work starts at 9 am, not 8:30.
my mom sister and I are watching call the midwife